Civic Si mileage

What mpg do you typically average on a stock 06 Civic Si with lead footed driving?

Reply to
Body Roll

When I am lead footing it, I get around 23-24. When I take care to keep the r's low, I get closer to 29.

The AC has a few MPG effect, too.

Reply to
Joe LaVigne

My lead footed driving downed by Si to 20 mph, and my normal driving keeps it around 27 mph.

Then again I turned on the AC a lot, keep that off and you might increase it a bit.

Reply to
Dan