Civic Si mileage

What mpg do you typically average on a stock 06 Civic Si with lead footed driving?

--
Did you ever see a barrister
driving a car with a fart canister?
On 20 Jul 2006 08:43:00 -0700, Body Roll wrote:

When I am lead footing it, I get around 23-24. When I take care to keep the r's low, I get closer to 29.
The AC has a few MPG effect, too.
--
Joseph M. LaVigne
snipped-for-privacy@hits-buffalo.com

My lead footed driving downed by Si to 20 mph, and my normal driving keeps it around 27 mph.
Then again I turned on the AC a lot, keep that off and you might increase it a bit.