Civic Special Edition

Can anyone tell me about the MP3 player in the Special Edition? Does it read burned CD's well?

I don't have any idea, but I sure the hell wouldn't buy a car because it comes with a mp3 player. Honestly if you want the best stereo just buy one, anyhow, stock stereos normally suck.
You want something good, buy a PIONEER DEH-P8600MP. It's $800, and you can buy it on ebay for $319, just go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category9752&itemW86530092
Item number: 5786530092
Thats what I have, and its the best. Buy it, and get a amp, and box and your all set. It will beat any stock stereo.
cool Now if you will install it for me and include alloy wheels and the spoiler for another $100 I'll be happy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category9752&itemW86530092

I have it and it plays MP3's on CD-R just fine. One minor complaint is when a song title has too many characters, the excess gets cut off. I'd prefer if it would scroll the entire title, but it certainly wasn't a deal-breaker.
yeah, like the other guy said it does not scroll text, and it does not have an RCA output.
But it has played everything I've burned without issuses.

Even the after market MP3 players don't show the entire title of a track. This is just something they haven't been able to change, but I am sure they will in a year or so.
They change everything else.
my old honda with my aftermarket kentwood deck scrolled the text, so it showed a hell of a lot more text then the honda stereo

"" wrote: > my old honda with my aftermarket kentwood deck scrolled the > text, so it > showed a hell of a lot more text then the honda stereo >
> > > Even the after market MP3 players don't show the entire > title of a > > track. This is just something they haven't been able to > change, but I > > am sure they will in a year or so. > > > > They change everything else. > >
can anyone tell me what the model number is on this unit for the special edition? i want to get a remote for it. thank u