Civic UK CTDI Diesel.Turbo confirmed knackered

Just an update,Yet again today my civic lost all power above 35mph so i took it straight to honda garage,They said the computer still hasn't reported any
faults but they are going to order a new turbo for it.Very odd that the turbo has only lasted 11000 miles,Very worrying how long the new one is going to last.
Ady wrote:

They only get paid if they replace something. They might as well replace something EXPENSIVE. I wonder (again) if they have a clue?
'Curly'

11K miles. The thing's still very much under warranty. Honda's paying for it whether it's labor or parts.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ