Civic VTI 96 Overheating problem

My civic 96 overheats from last 3 months first radiator became dry in week, then I noticed that air bubbles keep coming in radiator and in acceleration more bubbles were visible, I changed the head gasket, but
it still overheats no crack in head, I removed the Thermostat Valve so coolant go directly with out waiting for pre heating and also wanted to check that either its Thermostats Valve problem or not but no successes then I put the radiator fan to direct (with engine switch and fan keeps on when engine is start) but have same problem, the thing I noticed is that when car overheats its makes high pressure in radiator I checked it by pulling Hose pipe, when I turn on the A/C temperature keep rising like rocket, coolant level is not reducing after head gasket replacement, when I shift gear on 2500 to 3000 rpm car started to heat up very fast, and if I stop the car its Temp gauge came to 50 % be in mind that fan is direct so Temp should not go beyond 25%, and I checked it with my friend same model car by putting his fan direct for a week, his temp gauge never goes up, please advise me what to do, also checked the water pump and its pressure its working fine there is no leakage in cooling system, all the hose pipe are already replaced.
Regards Akif
aKIF wrote:

if you changed the gasket, and it's still bubbling, either you did a really bad job on the head clean-up or the head/block is cracked.

bubbles after a gasket change spell a fatal problem. buy a used low mileage jdm import engine and replace the whole unit - much cheaper than continuing to mess about any more.