Clock Light on '98 Accord

Anyone know the procedure for replacing the light in the clock (center of front console above radio and climate controls) on a '98 Accord 4-door? Figure it should not be too bad, but one never knows!
Thanks!
Don
Don:
I don't know how it's done but mine was out for months. I finally took it in to the dealer to have it fixed and he charged me all of about $8.00.
--
Paul

"Don" < snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.net> wrote in message
a small blunt knife and pry along the bottom.Be careful not to cut the dash.