Clutch

i seem to have a problem with my clutch i am not sure but i think my spring is bad or something because it will go right down to the floor and stay there i have to pull it up in order to get it back up and now the car wont start because it has no pressure is ther any advise as to fixing my problem

Reply to
Ludedude94

Check the clutch fluid. If it's low you need to add Dot 3 brake fluid in there. You may have a leak - check the clutch slave cylinder.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave L