Clutch pedal Squeaking

I have a 99 accord ex, the pedal squeaks everytime you press it in its annoying, tried sparyin wd-40 on the joints and springs, still same prob. Can someone tell me the procedure to take the pedal off? The haynes manual
does not cover this :-( . thankyou.

well my focus is on how to take the pedal off, i rather use pb, but didnt have any i figured is wd-40 didnt make a difference nither will pb. hope yall can help.