Clutch slipping - looking for reputable shop in Richmond, VA

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news:vv-dnbI7J48KD97ZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net:

Sure, maybe you're right, but it's not his place to judge me. Even if he is a professional driver, I have many friends who are "professional" drivers, with sponsors and the whole 9 yards. They don't judge me. If he thinks I'm going to just up and slow down because he's a "pro" he can eat a dick. And the comment about women drivers was uncalled for. Anyways I'm out of this thread.

Reply to
Crystal

That's the truth, especially when being cut off by idiot drivers of small vehicles.

Reply to
Brian Smith

anyone with a class A license is a professional driver, you have a class A license?

Reply to
vairox