CO detectors for cars

I do smell some exhaust fumes in my car occasionally and I've been thinking installing a CO detector inside. Has any of you done that and/or knows of a type that is specifically made for cars, possible powered from the cigatette lighter?

Reply to
cameo

Common in RV and RV trailers. The ones we use are powered by internal batteries.

Reply to
NotMe

They used to make them (and still might) for light aircraft use.

They were in the form of a sticker that would change color if CO were present.

Just looked... like the second one here for $4.75. Only good for 90 days though... looks like many others are available now as well.

Erik

Reply to
Erik