Code p1491 on 1996 accord?

I have the check engine light on and code p1491(Malfunction control auxillary emission control). I have found online where it is the Egr valve that could be bad. I also found online where it can be the radiator fan. I am going to change the radiator fan on the driver side because it is dead and am hoping this fixes. Anyone experience this code and a repair? Thanks:)

Reply to
:

Depending on miles, this usually means several of the EGR ports or plugged on the manifold, though it could be a bad EGR or EGR sensor also. Here is a great site with detailed instructions:

bnegast