Compatable Headrest for a 2007 CRV

I just picked up a 2007 CRV and after driving 45mins home I had a stiff neck and backache I could'nt beleive. The headrest is angled right into the back of my head so I could not sit comfortably in the drivers seat. I tried adjusting the seat and headrest into different positions but nothing worked. Honda says they have not had any complaints about this problem. My daughter has a 2005 Accord EX so I swapped one of her headrest into the CRV. It was more comfortable then the CRV headrest but not great. I am looking for a compatable headrest that pretty much goes straight up from the back of the seat. Does anyone know if any other Honda headrest would fit into the new CRV or

03 to 06 accords?

Thanks JIm

Reply to
downhill101

Can you pull the headrest out, rotate it 180, and then put it back in?

Reply to
« Paul »

Crazy enough it might work: maybe you can find a seat cushion (the type that extends up the back) that provides enough spacing to keep the head restraint from pushing your head forward.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee