Control ArmBushings for 2000 CR-V

The bushings on the control arms/trailing arms onmy Cdn 2000CR-V are staring to tear. Honda only sells the entire arm. Does anyone know where I can find jys the bushnings? My mechanic can easily push the old bushings out and replace them but he has o supply or size specs.

Any info greatly appreciated

Reply to
Peter Donlevy

how many miles are on your CR-V?

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

they almost certainly are available, but you need to find the part number. i suggest contributions to your friendly neighborhood honda parts dude's personal beer funds.

Reply to
jim beam