Control ArmBushings for 2000 CR-V

The bushings on the control arms/trailing arms onmy Cdn 2000CR-V are staring to tear. Honda only sells the entire arm. Does anyone know where I can find jys the bushnings? My mechanic can easily push the old bushings
out and replace them but he has o supply or size specs.
Any info greatly appreciated
--
remove nospam to reply

how many miles are on your CR-V?
Tom

Peter Donlevy wrote:

number. i suggest contributions to your friendly neighborhood honda parts dude's personal beer funds.