Convert Your Car to Run on Water

Are you tired of paying those high gas prices? Please vist my squidoo page where I have discussed further how people have converted their vehicles to run on water, supplemented with gas!
http://www.squidoo.com/fighthighgasprices
Water is becoming more scarce, maybe we could get it to run on bullshit spam....seems to be plenty of that.