Coolant steam condensing inside window

call it whatever you want. it comes when you put your foot on the gas, and goes when you take it off. it only last a few minutes when the motor is cold. many of my hondas have done it. while others call it "piston slap", i don't believe that's a correct diagnosis because of the difference the filter flow rate makes - and there's no direct oil channel to the pistons on a honda.

Reply to
jim beam

On most reports I've heard A/C failures are much more common. (Perhaps with the exception of some Fords.)

Reply to
Alan Bowler