Cost of my timing belt replacement

I just had my timing belt and water pump replaced on my 99 Accord EX (106,000 miles). After calling just about all the qualified shops in my area I was able to have it done at Vidmar Honda in Pueblo, Colorado for
$431.00. They did the timing belt, water pump, and 3 other belts as well coolant. Honda in Colorado Springs wanted over $1000.00. The Honda repair shop I've taken all my Honda's to for years wanted over $600.00 and Denver shops wanted $600.00-$800.00. Guess it pays to shop around.