Cost of timing belt replacement for 99 Accord 4cyl?

Just crossed 100k on this thing, which has only seen 3k per year use the last 5 years. Runs fine, no problems (other than the damn electric locks), so I'd like to get another 5 years out of it. How much money am
I looking at the get the rubber band replaced? (And since they have it apart anyway, the water pump, etc, yada yada yada.) Not impressed with local dealer honesty or prices- can a good independent be trusted to do the work?
-- aem sends...

I paid $525.00 about 3 years ago on a 98 Accord -- package deal with cam/balance belts, drive belts and water pump. Bet it costs more now.
tww1491 wrote:

This past January I was quoted $650 to have the timing belt and water pump changed in my 1997 Civic. The dealership called me back because when they pulled up my name, they quoted me for the 2000 Accord that I no longer had instead of the Civic. Needless to say, I was a tad bit happier when I paid the Civic bill that was just over $400 including tax.