CR-V Audio

My 2010 CR-V has a USB connector for Memory Stick/Flash Drive. Anyone like to recommend a suitable device to record "wma", "mp3" and "mp4" tracks from
PC and replay through CR-V USB port ? I'm thinking of 64GB or so capacity. Some specs say they need a "high-power hub" - is that relevant when using the device to replay only through the car's system? TIA Traveller

You only have to worry about a powered hub if your using a hub with your computer (you have more USB devices plugged into your computer than you have USB ports for on your computer).
Jon

Hi Jon
I got an HP 8GB flash drive (going cheap in my local Tesco (Sussex UK). So far I
have 71 CDs transferred using about 4GB. Doubt I'll want more than the 8GB
now !
Many thanks
Traveller