CR-V creaking rear suspsension

2001 CR-V 32k rear suspension is making a creaking noise, It feels like its coming from the rear sway bar.
I got underneat the car and sprayed all the rubber bushings with silicone
spray and someWD 40.
Seems to help, anyone else encounter this problem, and a cure.
thanks
Tom
twfsa wrote:

--------------------
The sway bar links are usually the culprit. There was a mess of them on eBay 3 weeks ago. About half-price from dealer. They aren't made to be greased, just replaced.
'Curly'
There shot after 32 k?
Tom

motsco_ _ wrote:

Here's the link on eBay . . .
http://search.ebay.com/honda-sway-bar-link_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40
'Curly'
motsco.
Do you see these advertized on E-bay much? as I have 2 CR-V's and hate to buy a second kit just in case, ordered one set today, for the creaker. Thanks for the tip!
Thanks Tom