CR-V CRV Squeal

Hi,
Just got a 2002 CRV with 80k on the clock. The car is fine but has a squeal which I think may be from the rear. It only occurs when the car is off the gas, and at 50 mph, like when
slowing down. There is no noise if accelorating or holding a steady speed. We've changed the rear diff oil, & added some STP axle treatment which made no difference. Any ideas would be great Cheers
Bryan
snipped-for-privacy@trimleys.co.uk wrote:

================================ Unless that STP additive is compatible with ATF (which is what is Dual Pump Fluid basically is) you need to drain and fill the rear differential at least TWICE with Dual pump fluid (from Honda) to get all that STP stuff out of there. What does it do when you make tight left-hand turns at low speed in a parking lot?
Read the procedure here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/crv/x00-901e.pdf
'Curly'