CR-V Flip Down Tray

Looking at this tray I noticed on the rounded edge facing the front of vehicle there are two mounting attachments, one on each side. Any idea what these are
for? Thanx SU
SuperUnkown wrote:

--------------------------
Just guessing you're talking about a 2002 or newer North American cR-V??. Those are to hold A: garbage bags or B: shopping bags from flying around. It's mentioned in the owner's manual OR a sales brochure that somebody once saw.
'Curly'

What does the fine owner's manual say?
I bet there's LOTS of things about the car that you don't know about--until you read the owner's manual.
SuperUnkown wrote:

Tow hooks.
I have them on the 2006 CR-V. They are in my car but I do not recall seeing them in the owners manual (although I may have missed it).

The owners manual does mention the "folding table" as they call it but not the attachments. Anyway, thanks to everyone who answered. I do wonder why the table has two drink holders in it but Honda felt it necessary to add a pullout one as well. I installed one of those coin holders that are designed to fit in the drink holder. I had to build it up a bit with some duct tape and now it fits snug enough that it stays in place even when folded.
SU '06 CR-V
The drink holder in the dash is an attempt to put something useful in the ash tray space. If you opt for a lighter and ash tray, you don't get that one.

Don't really know what it's for myself, but I hook my cell phone charger cord into it so I can find the end of it and not have it dangling on the floorboard