CR-V, LPG and engine check

I'm going to buy 2002 CR-V, 130 000 km on counter. Seler has just put LPG instalation on. I heard, that LPG isn't good idea for CR-V engine, check engine light lights...
And there is one more thing: car has wide Fulda universal wheels an there is owful noise inside - is this normal?
I check car history by VIN and there is no accidents, but ... there is a little bit difrent color of airbag cover on passenger side.
Please tell me, shoud I buy this car?
Best regards Martin (sorry for my english)
Marcin wrote:

=========================================== Depends on what country you are in. Some places LPG is hard to get. Most places you can't park in parkades. I can't say much about the noise without more description. If there are engine codes, find out the numbers. They are very important.
I'd skip that one unless it's a great price.
'Curly'

In Poland there is more small LPG stations than with gasoline :) because LPG is cheaper, and there is many cars with LPG, you can park in almost places.

I ask local Honda dealer and he said, that every CR-V with LPG have "check engine" lights. There is other one 2003 CR-V with 105 000 km on, on local dealer's resell offer in my town. Today i'll check it.

Price is not bad for me, but it is'n "mega promotion".
Best regards Marcin, Poland