CR-V safety recall

Boy today must be a good day to do service as I never had so fast of service. I brought vehicle in at 7:30am as instructed, I was out by 8:10am and that included a free car wash. They told me they start at
8am. I did make an appt for Friday morning on Wednesday. Then they told me to figure 1.5 hours if I wait and 1/2 day if I leave it.
So, if you guys want service on your Honda, today might be a good day for it. Of course if you do your own, power to you.