CR-V Tires

I recently installed Michelin LTX-MS tire on my wife's Mountaineer (Explorer) and they are the best tires we've ever owned. Had 'me on an old '99 Explorer and I promised myself I'd get them on the new one as I did and
they are great.
I am wondering about putting this tire on my '05 CRV-SE? It is too "truck-ie" for this vehicle? I live in Pittsburgh and we burn thru tires (up and down hills all day long). The truck-like characteristics of the LTX-MS seems to hold up better. Currently are 14 month old CR-V has 10,000 miles on it, but the burn rate will be much quicker now that my teen daughter is driving (so will my hair-graying rate). The factory Bridgestone Dueler tires are crap...about 1/2 to 3/4 worn to replacement.
So what do you folks think about the tire I propose?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ