CR-V Tires Again

OK, no one answered my question last week about putting on truck SUV type tires. Well, I since found out that they don't fit and don't work and aren't
even made in the CR-V size.
So my question is: What are the BEST tires to put on our AWD CR-V here in the often snowy hilly roads of Pittsburgh? I have generally felt that Michelins are the best tire (although they cost twice as much), but it's not clear that they even make a tire that is right for CR-V.
I currently have the Dueler tires that came with it and seem to be wearing at 10,000 miles. I do NOT want to put them on again. HELP! WHADUIDU?
Go here: http://www.tirerack.com/ and put in Honda and your model year, then select tires. Continue on and you will see some suggestions and comments about various tire makes and models for your CR-V.
Ken
D.D. Pallmer wrote:

I got the Michelin X. Seems to ride and handle ok

Gary wrote:

    Anyone in your area sell Toyo? bob
"D.D. Pallmer" wrote:

Sign in (include your location) at hondasuv.com and search for these phrases: tires and snow tires and winter snow and hills
You'll have lots of good advice. You'll have to buy four because of your AWD. I like GoodYear Ultra Grips. A directional snow tire. I have a 300' driveway and don't believe in shoveling (and can't afford a Honda snow blower) :-)
'Curly'

Check out the forums on www.hondasuv.com