CR-V Tires Again

OK, no one answered my question last week about putting on truck SUV type tires. Well, I since found out that they don't fit and don't work and aren't even made in the CR-V size.

So my question is: What are the BEST tires to put on our AWD CR-V here in the often snowy hilly roads of Pittsburgh? I have generally felt that Michelins are the best tire (although they cost twice as much), but it's not clear that they even make a tire that is right for CR-V.

I currently have the Dueler tires that came with it and seem to be wearing at 10,000 miles. I do NOT want to put them on again. HELP! WHADUIDU?

Reply to
D.D. Pallmer

Kenneth J. Harris

I got the Michelin X. Seems to ride and handle ok

Reply to
Gary

Anyone in your area sell Toyo? bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

Sign in (include your location) at hondasuv.com and search for these phrases: tires and snow tires and winter snow and hills

You'll have lots of good advice. You'll have to buy four because of your AWD. I like GoodYear Ultra Grips. A directional snow tire. I have a 300' driveway and don't believe in shoveling (and can't afford a Honda snow blower) :-)

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

"D.D. Pallmer" wrote in news:I6idnWAVDb5fIibZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com: