CR-V Trans Fluid

01 CR-V 31K Drained and flushed according to owners manual, drained it 3 times and refilled, I was very surprized as to the condition of the fluid it
was black!
Hope I don't have future problems, there was some crap on the drain magnet, nothing excessive.
Honda ATF $4.50 a qt, kind of a rip off. used 15 qts between the two vehicles.
My wifes car 01 CR-V has more miles34K first ATF change today also fluid still had a red tint to the color.
Tom