Cracked exhaust manifold aftermarket parts recommendations

Aloha everyone!, I have a 1998 honda civic LX with california emissions and I have a crack in my exhaust manifold. Does anyone have a aftermarket parts
recommendation for this make/model exhaust manifold?
Cheers
You should call you Honda dealer... I think it's under warranty (quite possibly, there was a notice for that exhaust manifold.

I doubt the warranty lasts that long. You could buy aftermarket headers,there are some that are CA approved. Or find a junkyard and buy a good used header. Last resort is to get the cracked header welded.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik