crank angle sensor

Page 2 of 2
here is a picture(if this thing will let me) to give you a better idea of what i'm seeing. [URL=]" target="_images" rel="nofollow">">
i know that i need to re-do the silicone on the valve cover but see how it is leaking below that a seal? the other leak we have already determined is coming from the distributor.
thanks ricky

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.