Creaking noise when turning Honda CRX 1985

I have a creaking noise when I turn either way in my honda earlier in the year it was only to the extremes to almost full turn but now it is getting so it does it when it is less. I also noticed it only usually
did it when i went left but not right at first but now it goes both ways... Do I need to regrease the ball joints or what is going on???
it's the lower ball joint going bad on one side or maybe both. it's probably to late for grease. listen for what side you hear the noise from. if you can grease them do it but if theyre sealed then you'll just need to replace them or at least the one making noise. don't let them go like they are for long or you'll be having a wheel cave in and you'll be replacing alot more than the ball joint.
-jeff