CRV 2005 stereo

Hi,
I have a 2005 CRV sports - the Australian variety - that has a mp3, cd, and radio. In Australia we didnt get the remote controls that passengers can
use to change cds etc.
Does anyonone know if there is a remote control available for sale or the code that I can enter on a univerisal remote?
Thanks
Doug