CRV 4cyl auto

I'm interested in the older CRV's (mid 90's) especially the 2wd automatics and have a few Questions. Do the back seats fold flat and is there enough room in there to throw down a sleeping bag and sleep
comfortably for the night? (I'm 5'11") I'd be buying this vehicle and traveling in it and I'm thinking it would get around 30mpg highway @ a steady 65mph but please correct me if I'm wrong. How are they as a daily driver and around town? Are they fun and enjoyable to drive? < I've been driving early 90's Mitsu eclipses for the past 10 years so even this compact suv would be quite a change but for traveling and sleeping in, light off road use, fuel economy, and reliability -- well I was thinking it might be a nice change >
BTW, does anyone know what the epa figures on the mid 90's CRV's are on the 2wd a/t's?
Thanks for your help
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Depending on what country you're in, the '97 wasn't available with the premium rear seats that 'cocked' up so they could lay flat. That would be a '98+ in the fancier model (alloys were standard on the fancier one). '99+ had the more powerful engine too, so you probably don't want a '97.
'Curly'