CRV caliper mounting bolts

Hi,
just want to know is someone know what are the torque specifications for the front and rear caliper mounting bolts of a 2004 CRV.
Thanks.

Add pictures here
✖

Tight.
Oh, you want something more accurate? Try 30 ft-lbs. Or thereabouts. Somewhere around that.
If you say "ugh" really loud while yanking the wrench, you're probably tightening it more than necessary. It's not particularly precise, believe me.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
✖
I just snug them up and give a little extra tug on them.
Tom

Add pictures here
✖