CRV CD Changer

hi,

I would like to fit a cd changer to my 2006 crv 2.2dci sport. Questions i have are :

1) what make is the head unit - i think its sony ? 2) where doi position the cd changer ? 3) how do i fixthe changer to the vehicle ?

regards

Ferg...

Reply to
Ferg

Without knowing what market you're in, the head unit is quite possibly Panasonic. If you're talking about the remote CD changer, here are some Honda install sheets (for the original Gen II CR-V):

You might be able to use the in-dash 6 disk. Poke around hondasuv.com and you'll find the rest. SEARCH first.

Didn't your dealer give you a bunch of 'sales material'?

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

My '93 Accord's stock head unit was an Alpine. Don't know if recent Hondas still use Alpines or something else.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit