CRV cd changer attachment kit

Hi,
Any1know where i can get a cd changer fix kit for my2006 crv ? I've got a honda badged cd changer with cable... just need the fixing brackets for
under the seat.
regards
ferg
Ferg wrote:

Depending on what country you're in, they are probably identical to the ones pictured in these installation sheets: http://www.hondasuv.com/pdf/crv/crv_02_cdchangerattach.pdf
Yours might be different since your V is newer.
Your Honda dealer doesn't have the kit?
Try calling up any stereo shop and ask for brackets for an Alpine / Panasonic/ "________ " fill in the blank. The maker's name is on it somewhere. Fax the picture over if you have to.
'Curly'
Hi,
My local honda dealer can get me the kit ... its just here in the UK dealers are renown for ripping folks off .. they are charging 79GBP for this USD145.
regards
Ferg