crv central door locks

any come across a problem with the dr door will not open or close with remote @ times. works sometimes. replaced remote batteries. wondering if problem is mechanical or electronic???

Reply to
bullyboyzz

-=---------------------------------

Remote won't lock driver's door if it's open. (see owner's manual) What year / model / country are we talking about?

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

It's probably the actuator, or some friction in the system. The control module controls all locks. Cheapest, non-invasive place to start is to hose all your locks with a graphite-based lube like Lock-Ease aerosol. I got a small blue spray can from a locksmith. I spray all five locks at least once a year.

Next step is to SEARCH hondasuv.com. This question was covered just three days ago, with links to an older thread. look for 'actuator and lock'.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'