crv central door locks

any come across a problem with the dr door will not open or close with remote @ times. works sometimes. replaced remote batteries. wondering if problem is mechanical or electronic???

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote:

-=---------------------------------
Remote won't lock driver's door if it's open. (see owner's manual) What year / model / country are we talking about?
'Curly'
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote:

It's probably the actuator, or some friction in the system. The control module controls all locks. Cheapest, non-invasive place to start is to hose all your locks with a graphite-based lube like Lock-Ease aerosol. I got a small blue spray can from a locksmith. I spray all five locks at least once a year.
Next step is to SEARCH hondasuv.com. This question was covered just three days ago, with links to an older thread. look for 'actuator and lock'.
'Curly'