CRV questions

Hello... I just received a Honda CRV brochure in the mail from our closest Honda Dealer. ...I've got a couple of questions that the brochure doesn't allude to. A) Do the front seats have fold down arm rests on the interior side? ...Looking at the brochure pictures, I think it looks like folded up arm rests on the seats, but there's no mention of them as included options. B) I keep reading about a single cup holder that pops out of the dash. This is not mentioned in any of the brochures, although I've read a few reviews that mention it. Where is it located? Thanks for any help..... Jon

Reply to
Johnny1000

Just purchased the 2005 crv ex, and it has one armrest on both seats, that fold up and down as needed.

Pops out where the ashtray use to be. it is an even height with the center fold up/down console.

They have done a nice job with the new crv's. I like many of the changes that they have made, not all are good, but they far outweight the bad.

Only one real bad to mention--- THEY MADE THE GASTANK SMALLER. from empty (when idiot light goes on) it only takes 12 gallons. I just did an all highway trip loaded with stuff and only got 330 miles from the tank. Wish they would have told me that when I bought it. I was getting 360 per tank out of my old one, almost didn;t make it to that gas station.

Reply to
Kevin

Are you sure they are using a smaller tank? Maybe they just raised the limit at which the low fuel light comes on. A know a few months back there was a lot of discussion about how early the recent Honda's have the low fuel light come one.

Reply to
Seth