CRV wheel size

Does any one know what the factory offset and flange size is for the 2005 CRV with 16 x 6.5 wheels? I have steel and am going to get the alloys but I want to keep the exact
wheel size...seeing all different offsets at all the wheel web sites (40-55) and want only the exact size 300 miles and very impressed with the power of the VTEC 4, a very nice vehicle, my first Honda.
Thanks Tom