crv winter tires?

I live near Toronto... snow is near. Would you advise winter tires?

I never used them, but the crv is not as stable as my former civic.

thanks

montenegro

Reply to
Montenegro

Absolutely ! Get the steel wheels from Wally World and get some good snow / ice tires. If you already have steelies, put the snows on them for winter, and pick up some alloys in spring.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Slap on 4 Bridgestone Blizzaks and call me in the morning...

Reply to
BE