CRX Rear Hatch bumpers

Does anyone know where I can get those little bumpers for the rear hatch of an '87 CRX - the little plastic or rubber pieces that prevent side-to-side
movement of the hatch when it's closed? Technically, I think Honda calls them "stoppers". The dealers report they're out of production.
Flatlander47 wrote:

find a better dealer.
$2.35. hondaautomotiveparts.com.
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CRX&catcgry2 87&catcgry3-R+DX&catcgry4=KL3AT&catcgry5=TAILGATE

Yeah...they're one of the dealers that told me the part isn't available.
Flatlander47 wrote:

that's a shame. i wish they wouldn't list stuff they can't get - i've had that problem before. looks like you're stuck with junk yard surfing.
snipped-for-privacy@bad.example.net says...

I had something similar happen to me a few weeks ago. I apparently hit something on the freeway which I never saw, but which caused a blowout in my left rear tire. Whatever it was also punched a dime-sized hole in the stock aluminum wheel. I spent the better part of a day calling every junkyard in town (and there are quite a few of them) trying to track a used wheel down. I never realized that stock CRX wheels were so scarce. Wound up ordering one from one of the two places I found on the net which claimed to have the wheel in question in stock, but after almost a week, when I called to get a tracking number for the package, they hemmed and hawed and finally admitted that they hadn't shipped it, and they'd have to refund my payment as the wheel they had "didn't meet their quality standards". I was pretty PO'd after having wasted a week with these guys, and wondered why they hadn't mentioned this at the time I placed my order. Fortunately, the other place I located turned out to actually have the wheel in stock, and it arrived when promised.
Dave

Yeah, I ordered a front combination light, two of those little bump stops, and two of the springs that go under them. They shipped the light and the springs, with an email notifying me the bump stops were out of production sent too late to stop the order. Now what am I going to do with two $2 springs?
Still recommend the guys, though. They've got a lot of stuff. We've got a junk yard here I should have checked out long ago. Just thought I'd try for new parts first.