CRX SI & DX

I have an engine from a 1989 CRX si and a 89 DX for a car. Of course the DX is a 1.5 and the SI a 1.6 litre. Do i have to change the wiring harness or will the DX harness work with some modification? I currently
do not have an SI harness. What would be my best bet?
thanks, OZ
Robert Zanoli wrote:

you can run the 1.6 with the car's original dual point injector system, if you're stuck on parts. to go with the 4-point si injector system, you have to modify the wiring harness. there's a number of "2-ner" sites on the web that show you what to do. but you got to have the parts! you could make a harness if you have the connectors, but you still have to have things like the ballast resistor, etc. which the dx doesn't have. see if you can find civic si or 90-91 civic ex parts in a junk yard. they'll all fit.