CRX temperature switch

I have an '87 CRX that apparently has a failed under-hood temperature swtich. This is the switch that extends the radiator fan's run time after the car is shut off to reduce the under-hood temperature on hot days. On the 105 degree days we've been having so far this summer, the fan ought to be running, as it has in past years.

The radiator fan works. It operates correctly on the radiator temperature switch and with the AC on. Just not after the car is shut down.

Does anyone have an idea what temperature this switch is supposed to operate at?

Reply to
Flatlander