Cute'n heavy

I'll have one with rwd, lsd and no batteries, please

I guess Mazda Kabura would beat it to the market.Any prospective buyers for this pigley if hybrid remove is not anoption?

Reply to
isquat

but I guess Mazda Kabura would beat it to the market.> Any prospective buyers for this pigley if hybrid remove is not an> option?

It's Adobe! The little car that's made out of clay!

Andrew