CV joint premature wear in 91 Integra

Need suggestions as to why the CV joints in my 91 Integra have both worn out so quickly. Had the right side replaced in Sept'05 at 111,500 miles. Had the left side replaced in Oct'06 at 121,800 miles.
Had BOTH sides replaced Yesterday at 122,800 miles. The left side was particularly noisy, and you see it wore out in [just over] 1,000 miles ! Is this a problem of the garage using poor quality replacement parts, or is there something else wrong that is casuing the CV joints to wear out so fast??
thnx pb
These are the outer joints, right?
What sort of shop did the work (dealer, independent, yourself)?
What did they replace exactly? E.g. the entire halfshaft on each side? Only the joint, but not the boot? From whom did they buy the parts?
Rebuilt halfshafts typically have a lifetime guarantee, so at least you'd only be paying the labor of replacing it.
No way should they have failed in such short intervals, unless they were poor quality or poorly installed.

Uh-oh. Another multiposter. Learn to cross-post properly.
See my reply to this identical message in rec.autos.tech.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

When did you become a NetCop?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Since I got my badge in the Corn Flakes box last year.