cylinder head bolt torque

I'm ready to bolt the head back on to my 86 Accord, but when consulting the shop manual (original shop manual from Honda) I find information that may be
contradictory. On pages 6-2 and 6-16, the head bolts are referred to as 10 mm with 1.25 mm thread pitch, however I the bolts I removed are 11 mm with 1.5 mm thread pitch.
Given that the bolt size and thread are wrong in the manual, should I believe that the torque specified is correct (22 then 49 ft-lb)? I would think that the proper torque would be different for various bolt sizes and particularly for a different thread pitch.
JP
JP wrote:

my money says those bolts are exactly what it says in the manual and that you're using the wrong part of the caliper jaws to measure.

use book torque. use a bending beam torque wrench, not the clicky kind.