D15/D16Z Mini Me Questions

If I take my 91 D15 block and put the 92 D16Z6 head on it to make a "mini me" conversion, what are the most common problems I have to worry about? It
seems to me like this conversion would produce more overall torque than a D16 and benefit from higher compression (same port size and intake as the Z6 but with less displacement). Would this be the case? Also, do I need to worry about piston/valve clearance? Input appreciated :) TY