d15b7 wont fire.

i put i new radio in my civic.i accidently left the hot wire bare and it shorted out my instument lights. i drove my car with the lights not working until i fixed the problem.its wierd cuz i shut my car off several times b4 i fixed it.well when i got home i shut it off and fixed the wiring problem. now my car wont start. its not firing and i cant figure out why.its got juice going to the distibutor but wont fire. i swapped out coils on it and it still wont fire. i need help.i swappd the ecu.i swappd all of the harness on the inside of the car.it still wont fire.

Reply to
dehnboy

dehnboy wrote in news:961147 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

Shotguns don't work here, so put yours away. Try a methodical approach instead. Shotguns can be very expensive.

When you say "coils", I assume you have a post-'01 with no distributor and coil packs atop the plugs.

Do you have a tach? If so, does the needle jiggle a tiny bit when you crank?

Reply to
Tegger