d16y5 Engine DLC location

I have Civic 96 Vtec d16y5 engine type, I need to know where the DLC located in my car, I have RHD car, picture of DLC connector location will be more help full.
Regards Akif

standard is for the connector to be located on the left (driver's) side or for there to be a placard there giving the actual location. Other countries probably vary, but I would still expect to find it under the dash on the driver's side (whichever side that is) so it is accessible from the operator's position.
Mike