D4 flashing (English/French)

(Honda accord 2.0 ILS, made in UK, 1997)
Hi
The D4 light is flashing. According the notice, "problem with AUTOMATIC POWER TRANSMISSION". I changed the liquid (6 liters) but after 1000kms,
the problem appears again. How to diagnose?
(in French) Le témoin D4 clignote en permanence. D'après la notice, "problème avec la boîte de vitesse automatique". J'ai changé le liquide de boîte (6 litres) mais après 1000kms, ça recommence. Comment faire un diagnostic plus précis ?

Read the diagnostic codes with a code reader.
Could be anything. I had this; it was a temperature sensor.
Le 26/07/2014 01:58, Elmo P. Shagnasty a écrit :

I'm not shure that there is a code reader connector on my Accord. Where do I search for it?
On 7/28/2014 8:18 AM, md wrote:

What model and year is it?
Le 28/07/2014 23:05, cameo a écrit :

On 7/28/2014 3:02 PM, md wrote:

I think that was the last year with OBD1 diagnostic. So you need to find out how to short the two-prong service connector under the glove box and then read the series and number of blinks the D4 drive indicator light makes while the key is on ignition but the engine is not running. You need a Honda service manual to learn the exact procedure and use the code gained fom the D4 blinks for diagnostics. I think this is better left to trained Honda service technicians.
Le 29/07/2014 01:14, cameo a écrit :

On 7/28/2014 11:35 PM, md wrote:

As soon as possible to prevent major damage. I'm surprised though that you didn't notice some of the gears not engaging. When I had once one of those D4 blinking episodes on my '94 Accord, the lower gears did not engage, so starting the car was hard. Then the shop later had to replace the shift control solenoid to fix the problem, as I recall.
On 7/25/2014 4:58 PM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

scanner.