Damaged my own car part 2. With pics

Replay: I have a 2005 Accord Ex and I was in DC and after parking between 2 large girders. I magically have damage to the back passenger door and to the
strip around the tire well. Not massive but is ugly, maybe I will post a pic somewhere so all can see it.
But basically, I am wondering if anyone here can give me an estimate on how much the repairs should cost? I am in Raleigh, NC if that info is needed.
Pics located here:
http://www.geocities.com/king_jr1/dmg1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/king_jr1/dmg2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/king_jr1/dmg3.jpg

Why don't you just take it to a few bodyshops? Believe it or not, you're not the first person to ever have damage to a car's body.

For magic damage, take it to the Magic Repair Shop. They'll do it in 10 minutes for free! ;-)

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
its bad and they will charge some $$$ for that but you can probably find a small time body shop that will do very high quality work and not charge you a fortune like some well established big places.
-jeff

Did anyone get the license plate of the girder?

Well judging by the damage you have and comparing that to a friend of mines car that had similar damage without the dent I'd have to say around $500-$600 US dollars. I would claim it as an insurance claim so you don't have to pay anything out of pocket if I were you. It won't go up for that little. I had hit a snow bank a couple of years ago and needed a whole new rear bumper and mudguards and the claim was like 2000 dollars and it didnt effect my monthly rate.