Dark Side of Hybrid vehicles

The current edition of "Car and Driver" (magazine) has an interesting article about the dark side of the hybrids on page 26. The date on the cover is September 2005.
If you own a hybrid vehicle or plan to buy a hybrid vehicle, I advise you to buy a copy of the magazine and read the article.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
✖

Mike
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id '&article_id”89&page_number=1
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
✖

Cliff's Notes: Brock Yates hates them.
Add pictures here
✖
I haven't read the article, but I LOVE my Civic Hybrid. I live in Cleveland and commute 52 miles/day round trip. If I can believe what the car says, I get between 48 and 50 mpg. I have seen reports of critics who say they are not getting the gas mileage that was predicted, and I don't understand. I don't use the air conditioning very much and that makes a difference, but it shouldn't make that much difference.
Sid Schweiger wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
That article didn't say anything I haven't read about hybrids 10 times already . -Dana

Add pictures here
✖