Dash Board Lights

My wife was driving her 2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 (auto). While driving her car all the lights on her dash board went off then came back on about 20 second later. Has any body experience this or what should I
check for P.S. I think this happen once before. THANKS.
In article

Tech bulletin? Take to dealer.
On the other hand, was it just the lights that went out? Or did the ENTIRE CAR turn off? If that happened, ignition switch.

No it did not shut off the engine just the lights on the dash board?

Remembering the way the ignition switch went on the '96 Odyssey, it still could be the switch. There were occasional episodes of just the dash lights blinking out for some time before the engine stopped as well.
I would first look for a bad ground for the dash lights, then if that's not it, check the headlight switch, then if you still haven't found it, the ignition switch.